There are plenty of lonely hearts in the West, and a man with the looks and build like Cheyenne can't help but catch the attention of the ladies. Too bad true love is hard to find. See also Romance Episodes
- Mary Keith feigns a romance with Cheyenne, but it's a ruse to help her father escape from the law.
- Bored with her older husband, Sheila Dembro tries to seduce Bodie and begins a downward spiral into madness.
- Young Johnny Dembro has a big crush on the big cowboy.
- Cheyenne lets Ruth McKeever know he was willing to risk his life to save her.
- Mary "Mississippi" Brown and Cheyenne fall for each other while they try to get out of Rio Hondo alive.
- Cheyenne romances the two-faced Claire Du Pas until he learns that his boss is infatuated with her.
- Cheyenne flirts with a reverend's sister to keep her from turning him in to the law.
- Cheyenne and Samantha Crawford flirt with each other, but she loves money more than the big cowboy.
- Cheyenne struggles to keep his relationship with Mrs. Susan Doonevan just a friendship.
- Caroline Parker pretends to be in love with Cheyenne as a distraction to help her gambler husband cheat Cheyenne's friend.
- Sheriff Cheyenne and Francy Wilcox share in a true romance, but her loyalty to her outlaw brother Blaney complicates things.
- Conniving Iris Danner tries to get her claws into Cheyenne, who nearly falls for her evil charms.
- Teenager Kat Rafferty has a crush on Cheyenne after he treats the lonely girl with kindness.
- Leda Brandt helps Cheyenne escape from the gunmen under the command of her husband.
- Cheyenne has feelings for Jeannie after he shoots her husband in self-defense.
- Nellie Barton falls in love with actor James Merritt, who is really Cheyenne in disguise.
- Cheyenne falls in love with a peasant girl named Juanita, who is really the Princess Maria Felitzia in disguise.
- Alice Claney is married to one of Cheyenne's best friends, but that doesn't stop her from falling in love with him.
- Lonely and inexperienced in love, Lilac Allan tries to woo Cheyenne.
- Vigilantes accuse Cheyenne and widow Ruth Francis of an immoral romance and threaten to tar and feather them.
- Irene Travers and the big cowboy fall for each other after he saves her from kidnappers.
- Clovis has a crush on Cheyenne after he frees her from servitude to the brutish Duke.
- Jenny Beaumont still has feelings for former beau Cheyenne, which makes her fiancé jealous.
- Cheyenne gives Eva Hopkins what she thinks will be the first and last kiss of her life.
- Helen Ransom is used to getting her way, and is willing to woo Cheyenne in exchange for moving her cattle herd through a quarantine while her lazy husband watches from the wings!
- Cheyenne gets close to widow Cora Ainslie, who falls in love despite her mission to distract him from his duties as sheriff.
- Wealthy widow Laura Barrington wants to make a new life in the West and make Cheyenne part of that life.
- Add content here