Bronco Layne calls on Cheyenne to help him stop an illegal gun trader and clear Tom "Sugarfoot" Brewster of a murder charge.
Up to four photos can be put into this gallery.
- This episode is a crossover story with two other television series Bronco and Sugarfoot, both of which were produced by Warner Brothers. The three shows alternated in the same time slot collectively known as The Cheyenne Show, from 1957 to 1961.
- A date written on a bank note indicates this episode takes place in 1875.
Real World References
- Major Grant mentions that General Custer has a favorable opinion of Cheyenne. The two have met before and will meet again.
Continuity Nitpicks and Errors
- Notice any? Add them here.
Add character quotes from the episode here following this format:
"This is a quote."
- - This is the name of the person who said it.