Comic - Cheyenne: The Last Train West
Framed for a murder he didn't commit, Cheyenne Bodie rides a train headed west to get revenge, but circumstances lead him into rescuing the passengers from hostile attack. (This is a comic retelling of the TV episode of the same name.)
Differences between the comic from the TV episode The Last Train West:
- The comic opens with a scene not in the TV show of Cheyenne escaping from prison.
- The two romances between characters are left out of the comic.
- Lola was married to the father of her child in the comic. In the TV version, she was not married to Laurie's father.
- Cheyenne is traveling to Lone Butte to get revenge. His destination in the TV show was White Bluff, with Lone Butte being the stop before.
Comic - Cheyenne: West of the River
Cheyenne is hired to lead a group of prisoners on a dangerous mission to rescue two women from Kiowa indians. (This is a comic retelling of the TV episode of the same name.)
Differences between the comic story from the television episode West of the River:
- Ruth's sad story of motherhood is not included in the comic.
- Apaches attack the guardhouse brigade along with Kiowas. In the TV episode it is only Kiowas.
- Cheyenne kills Tanaka in the TV episode, but in the comic he merely pulls the chief down from his horse.
- The comic begins with a one-page photo montage of stills from the TV episodes Decision and Mountain Fortress.